Read the SelectChicago April 2019 newsletter to find out how Greater Chicago is expanding it’s reach.
In the April 2019 newsletter:
- Steering Committee attendance at the “Future of the Chicago Suburbs” Bisnow event in Schaumburg, Illinois
- University of Wisconsin – Parkside and surveying the Lake County – Kenosha County region
- City of North Chicago, the Naval Station Great Lakes
- Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center for Veteran’s Affairs and Department of Defense
- Poland: The Royal Tour and Mateusz Morawiecki, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland
- More about the members of the SelectChicago Steering Committee
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan, Executive Vice President, Research, Rosalind Franklin University on collaboration between government and university
- Village of Bradley, Illinois discussed the CSL Behring and Nucor Steel work
Didn’t get your copy of the SelectChicago Apr 2019 newsletter? Contact Michael Edgar at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred address.