Get a summary of the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) work the SelectChicago team is doing in June.
- Met with Governor Pritzker in Springfield, Illinois
- Schedule over 20 face-to-face meetings at SelectUSA in Washington DC
- Collaborated with alliance partners in China, Poland, Netherlands, and the Middle East
- Planned ITAGC and CITCA participation in the SelectChicago FDI Conference on August 7, 2019
- Break out with U.S. Ambassador to China, Terry Branstad
- Presented to over 85 international investors
- Feature Whiteside County located 1½ hours west of Chicago on Interstate 88
Read the original newsletter at:
Michael & Caryn were on-the-go this month…
Michael Edgar and Caryn Kahn never stopped moving since meeting with Governor Pritzker in Springfield. In the run-up to SelectUSA, we scheduled over 20 face-to-face meetings in Washington DC and completed printing the 2019 Deal Book.
The SelectChicago June 2019 schedule was busy with networking. Our team worked all sides of the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) program. We met with state and US federal officials, met with international investors, and organized connections with our Chicago International Trade Commissioners Association (CITCA) and International Trade Association of Greater Chicago (ITAGC).
We also met with a number of service professionals ranging from Kankakee to Racine and Michigan City to Whiteside County looking to learn more about collaborating with SelectChicago®. We fielded calls from alliance partners in China, Poland, Netherlands and the Middle East.
FDI Conference and Dinner Cruise
Furthermore, we also met with ITAGC and CITCA to discuss their participation in our SelectChicago FDI Conference on August 7th. Click on the link to buy tickets. Unsure if you qualify as an investor? Contact Michael or Caryn to